As we make ciders in very small batches (two to seven barrels, each variety), please contact us or our distributors to confirm what styles, varieties and specific package sizes are available:
- Fort George Distribution (for sales in Clatsop, Tillamook and Pacific Counties): (844) FTG-BEER / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crush Wines (for sales along the Oregon coast, south of Tillamook County): (541) 961-0300 / email@example.com
- Reveille Ciderworks (for sales everywhere else in Oregon and Washington): (971) 704-2161 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR WHOLESALE SALES
This list represents ciders available directly from Reveille. Our distributors (listed above) may have additional stock of other varieties and package sizes not listed below (e.g., 1/6BBL, 50L and 1/2BBL kegs). For our distributors’ current inventory, please contact them directly, using the information listed above.
This list was updated January 5, 2021 (varieties with strikethrough text are out of stock):
- King's Cross (English pub-style apple): 500ml bottles*
- Blue Monday (English pub-style blueberry + lemon): 500ml bottles*
* These varieties are now full shelf-stable and thus do not require refrigeration.